The Spine Corrector offers various workout possibilities to help improve posture by lengthening and strengthening the torso, shoulder muscles, back, feet and legs restoring the spine’s natural curvature. Great for adding an extra dimension to mat work classes, ideal piece of equipment for aligning and mobilising the spine and to assist with improving posture. Includes removable solid maple pole and cut out hand holes to accommodate more exercise possibilities
Superior comfort and better ergonomics are the benefits of our new Spine Corrector.
- Made of Oak wood with reinforcements, strong, good performance.
- Perfect stability.
- Oak wooden handles.
- Barrel cover with commercial-grade black vinyl , special for Pilates products. Non slide system, very strong, environmentally friendly material.
- High density EVA foam, very comfortable.
- Spine Corrector Barrel size: 47cm wide x 78cm long x 30 high
- Weight approx 14kgs
- Wooden construction with padded top
- A handle makes portability easier
***Sorry this item does not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight***